INSTRUCTIONS & SANITARY MEASURES
To ensure a safe experience during your visits to Festival de Lanaudière’s “Autumn Notes” concerts, the Festival team has taken steps to implement various sanitary measures essential to the smooth running of these concerts at the Cathédrale de Joliette. We call upon your usual collaboration in respecting all precautions: their aim is to enable you to attend safe, quality artistic events..
A Risk-Free Outing (Refund Policy)
Concert tickets are non-refundable except when performances are cancelled, in which case the customer will receive a full refund. If a concert is postponed and the new date is not convenient for the customer, a refund also applies.
If you develop symptoms of COVID and have to miss your concert, the Centre culturel Desjardins box office, with whom we are working for this series of fall concerts, will be able to issue a full refund of your tickets upon medical proof. If you are experiencing symptoms but do not have medical proof, you will have the option of exchanging your tickets with another person or obtaining a refund in the form of a Festival de Lanaudière gift card. If such is the case, we ask that you contact Festival de Lanaudière staff directly by phoning 1-800-245-7636.
As you can see, there is no risk in buying your tickets in advance!
Symptoms = Stay at home if you experience:
• A general feeling of fatigue
• Difficulty breathing
• High temperature
• Cough or sore throat
• Impairment of sense of smell
If you develop the above symptoms, please refer to our refund policy.
Preferred Purchase Methods:
• The purchase of tickets online or by phone is strongly encouraged, as well as electronic tickets.
• If you wish to obtain printed tickets, we ask that you pick them up 24 hours before the concert at the following address: 20, rue Saint-Charles-Borromée Sud, Joliette, (Qc) J6E 4T1.
Duration of Concerts:
• Without intermission: 60 to 80 minutes
• The concerts must begin on time.
Food, Other Consumptions and Facilities:
• No bar or food service is available on site.
• It is not permitted to eat during the concert.
• A restroom is available and open to the public.
Procedure Upon Arrival
• Doors open 30 minutes before the concert.
• General admission: reception staff will place the different family units on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Our staff will guide you to your seats. Please wait in line and follow the signs.
• Handwashing is mandatory.
• Physical distancing and rules of hygiene are always compulsory.
• Wearing a face covering is mandatory during all your movements and while waiting in line outside and inside the Cathedral. You will be allowed to remove your face covering once you have reached your seat.
Procedure Upon Leaving
• Wearing a face covering is mandatory while exiting.
• Exit row by row following public address system instructions.
Before each performance, we ensure that the premises are disinfected using specialized equipment.