Your safety, our priority
In compliance with measures announced by the Government of Quebec to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety.
Here is the relevant information for your next visit to the Festival de Lanaudière. All the measures that follow have been implemented with the aim of ensuring your safety.
At the Amphithéâtre Fernand-Lindsay
- There are two access points to the site (Main Entrance and Wooded Area [Boisé] Entrance). Each of these entrances will have its own demarcated queues to manage physical distancing.
- Ticket holders for seating either under the venue’s roof or on the lawn will be allowed to enter the site two (2) hours before the concert begins.
- The capacity of the venue’s covered area and lawn has been reduced. The seating plan is organized in blocks of seats that can accommodate between one and four people from a single-family bubble, both on the lawn and under the roof. All seats are assigned, even on the lawn.
- On the lawn, a 2-metre-wide central circulation corridor has been demarcated between the blocks of seats to facilitate displacements and exits of spectators.
- In compliance with Public Health guidelines, spectators may only remove their masks when they are sitting in their seats or within their bubbles (lawn seating).
- There will be a limited options of food on and around the site. Spectators will be allowed to eat only while seated either under the roof or on the lawn. It is permitted to bring a picnic on the lawn.
- A subsection has been set up at the back of the venue for the management of latecomers. Latecomers will not be allowed to access their seats once the concert has begun, and will have to remain in the latecomers’ section.
- The number of spaces for persons with reduced mobility has been downscaled proportionally to respect physical distancing.
- Information regarding sanitary instructions and hydroalcoholic gel stations will be posted at entrances as well as near food counters (if applicable) and comfort stations.
- All persons on the site must wear a face-covering and disinfect their hands with hydroalcoholic gel.
- No concert programs (paper format) will be handed out on the site. Programs will be available on our website www.lanaudiere.org
- The concerts will be without intermission and will last between 75 and 90 minutes.
- The use of traditional or electronic cigarettes will be prohibited on the site to limit displacements and inconvenience.
- The number of seats has been reduced in compliance with physical distancing measures. Spectators will be grouped in family bubbles upon their arrival.
- Concerts are presented without intermission to limit the number of displacements inside the church.
- Before the performance, instructions are issued on how to leave the hall safely after the concert. A reminder of the instructions will also be issued after the concert.
- Face-coverings must be worn when entering the church and during displacements inside the church. However, guests may remove their face coverings while seated.
- No concert programs (paper format) will be handed out at these venues. Programs will be available on our website www.lanaudiere.org